Kalaeco Creations Private Limited and Daksh Educational and Welfare Society present ‘Sukhanwar’, the first ever poetry contest where you not only perform in front of a live audience but can achieve your dream to become a published poet.
Event Topic: “Social Awakening”
- 4 Poets to get a chance to get a contract from Kalaeco Publishers for a curated anthology.(2 Eng and 2 Hindi/Urdu)
- Best performers will share the stage with the invite-only performers on the Book Launch of ‘Ibtidaa’ by Jayant Danish Chhibber.
- Gift vouchers worth Rs. 5000.
- Certificates for all shortlisted candidates.
- Kindly send one poem of yours along with the form(compulsory for screening stage). You can write/paste your poems in the dedicated space for the same in the form.
- Make sure the content you send matches with the theme of the event that is ‘SOCIAL AWAKENING’
- Shortlisted participants will get to perform in the final round for a live audience on Tuesday 12th March 2019.
- While the length of the poem is not a selection criterion, each selected poet will get a time slot of about 5 minutes. Make sure that the poem you send as a submission can be read within the stipulated time.
- Entries are only accepted in Hindi, Urdu(written in Devnagri or Roman script) and English.
- The submissions will only be accepted until Monday, 11th Mar 2019.
- Kalaeco Creations Reserves the right to change or alter the rules without prior intimation.