Submit Your Manuscript
If you do not want to share the whole manuscript, you can alternatively send a sample of 2 chapters(novels/non-fiction) or 10 poems(poetry). However, it is recommended to send complete manuscript for better and quicker decisions.
The form cannot receive manuscripts with file size more than 1 MB. For larger files, send a direct mail with all the information to the following email address:
Please Read the below Guidelines before submitting the Manuscript.
- We are accepting Manuscripts for Hindi and English Language Books.
- Submit one manuscript only.
- Kindly, Use the following format in the subject line of your email: “Manuscript submission:” followed by the title of your work, followed by “by ________(your name).”
- The email should consist of a cover letter about yourself, your vision for this submission, and other publications you have, if any.
- Kindly submit 3 sample chapters along with a synopsis and 3 sample stories in the case of short story collections.
- For poetry books, kindly submit at-least 8 poems along with detailed synopsis.
- Kindly submit your manuscript in word or PDF files only.
- Even if you have previously submitted other manuscripts, please include your biographical information again.
- You can also attach your marketing plan for the book.
- If we have an interest in publishing your manuscript, we will get in touch with you 15-30 days. If you don’t hear from us, you can assume that your manuscript is not a fit for our current needs.
- Please note that the decision to accept or reject your manuscript proposal is Kalaeco Creations Private Limited’s alone. The company will not necessarily provide a reason behind the rejection of your manuscript for publishing.
- Please ensure that you retain a copy of your work/submission as Kalaeco Creations Private Limited is not responsible for any loss or damage to submitted work.
- If we like your proposal, we will ask to see further material, but please do not assume that your manuscript has been accepted for publication by the company, all that it means is that we would like to see the complete manuscript before taking a final decision.
- If we accept your manuscript, you will be formally notified by one of our editors and terms will then be agreed and contracts signed. Until then, please note that Kalaeco Creations Private Limited cannot assume any liability whatsoever for your proposal/manuscript.